- RT @bmd_software: CardioBox allows you to receive ECG from multiple facilities, review with high quality and deliver the reports. https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @bmd_software: PACScenter supports digital breast tomosynthesis, a 3D picture of the breast using low-dose X-rays. #pacs #dicom #mammogr… 2 weeks ago
- RT @bmd_software: In the last day of Translational Bioinformatics Conference #TrBioinf17 #MedBioinformatics https://t.co/Gb4FQ7Htec 4 months ago
- RT @bmd_software: BMD participated in Meetings with Health Innovation, a conference organised by Heath Cluster Portugal. https://t.co/abbMr… 5 months ago
- General guidelines for biomedical software development. Silva LB et al., published by @F1000Research, f1000research.com/articles/6-273… @bmd_software 7 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Webservices
Greetings, When I was developing an application in Java to my job I have a situation to solve: build a webservice and consumer as well. Despite the Netbeans have several wizards to create WebServices my application couldn’t have a dependence … Continue reading